Wednesday, February 23, 2011

He's doing a new thang.

“Look at the nations and watch— 
   and be utterly amazed. 
For I am going to do something in your days 
   that you would not believe, 
   even if you were told." 
Habakkuk 1:5 (NIV) 


He's doing a new thang.
What exactly? Well I'll tell you. 


The Lord is using college students to do big things in His name. 
Passion conferences. Missions. Campus revivals. 


And....


raising money with Breakaway to free children in India and Haiti. 
If you read my last post you know the goal was $27,300. 
As of Tuesday...with 2 more weeks to go...the current raised total is:


are you ready?


drumroll please....



hang in there...




it's worth it...................





ready?!






$45,000.

Yes. That much. $10,000 away from doubling the original goal.
This little bitty blog played a little part in that, and that makes me proud; because I'd hate for you to just read any of this and never be moved to action.

I'm so grateful to those who gave.
You've been a part of a new "something" God is doing.
What a blessing to give in His name!

**If anyone would still like to donate, go to Breakaway Ministries**

No comments: