Sunday, August 1, 2010

he's canadian...as all the great ones are

I currently live with 8...eight...EIGHT (just making sure you got that) other girls.

Let's just say we have.....quite the movie collection. No one needs to know the exact number of drawers or cd cases are full...it's really not important ;)

What is important, though, is that, collectively, we have the entire series of Friends on DVD.

No....we don't ever get anything done.

A few things you should know about me when it comes to Friends:

1. Monica gets on my last nerve.

2. I laugh way more than is probably normal.
(Seriously. I mean it's funny, so laughing is to be expected, but for some reason I just, sort of, let myself go when I watch Friends...I big laugh all through it)

3. Chandler is my favorite. Well, really, I guess Matthew Perry is my favorite.

No comments: