Friday, March 19, 2010

Riding a Bike...and my Summer Song

I want to learn how to ride a bicycle. (I also want to learn to crochet, but that's another post entirely)

I don't know how and I want to learn.

When I was younger I had balance issues, partly because of health issues and partly because well...I have balance issues.

Anyway...I have recently re-fallen in love with the song "Put Your Records On" by Corinne Bailey Rae.



See....now I want to learn how to ride a bicycle...so me and all my friends can ride around singing this song and looking absolutely adorable. ....it could happen...

Bike-riding or not though, this song just makes me happy. It puts me in a summer mood and gives me the urge to drive around with my windows down, big sunglasses on, with the song blaring and on repeat. I may or may not have done that today ;)

No comments: