Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blog Challenge. Day Fifteen. It's your turn to shuffle.

First 10 songs shuffling through my iPod.

1. Cry Me A River...Michael Buble
2. He Would Tell You...Jonny Diaz
3. Your Love Is a Song...Switchfoot
4. Baby...Justin Bieber
5. Everytime We Touch...CASCADA
6. Moment Made For Worshipping...Steven Curtis Chapman
7. Cinderella...Steven Curtis Chapman
8. Hello Seattle...Owl City
9. Every Day...Rascal Flatts
10. The Things We Can and Cannot Keep...Alli Rogers

hm. there you go.

Halfway through this challenge!
I'm not going to lie. I'm pretty proud of myself.

1 comment:

Regan said...

Don't be embarrassed, I kept waiting for N*Sync or Miley Cyrus to pop up but they never did! I was also surprised that only one Disney song appeared, considering I have 5 volumes of Disney music.