Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blog Challenge. Day Ten. Play that music.

the songs my heart sing when I'm:

happy.
Revolutionaries by Bethany Dillon.
"...dreaming all the time, it's not foolish. Your flood of life giving words, they will refresh..."
*when I'm at my absolute happiest, I feel like I can do anything...and this song so encourages that.

sad.
The Heart of Life by John Mayer.
"...there's things you need to hear, so turn off your tears and listen. pain throws your heart to the ground. love turns the whole thing around."
*sigh* so good.

bored.
Tracing by John Mayer
"...and if you want to know the moment I knew that I was still alone, I found I never learned your number, I'd only stored it in my phone. You'd think by now...I'd know the shape of calling home..."
*when I'm bored, I get to thinking. And this song gets me thinking.

hyped.
(I've Had) The Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
"....'cause I've had the time of my life, and I've searched through every open door...'til I found the truth, and I owe it all to you..."
*do I really need to say more? ;)

mad.
Ordinary People by Asher Book (from the Fame remake soundtrack)
"...We're just ordinary people and we don't know which way to go. We're just ordinary people...and maybe we should take it slow..."
*because his voice is fluid gorgeous...who could stay mad? ;)

No comments: