1. I graduated from Houston Baptist University in Dec. 2010 with my B.A. in English/Writing
2. I'm starting my Master's in Education at Texas A&M in January!
3. I'm emotionally torn between my love for my Nook and my addiction to the smell of books.
4. I'm making myself fill up at least half of the journals I own before I buy another...this could be hard. This could potentially save me a lot of money ;)
5. I have a new, sick obsession with my Keurig. It's red. It's beautiful. It may or may not have a name.
6. As much as I love the city...I'm a country girl at heart. Open spaces. Trees. Friendly people. Sleeping on trampolines all summer. Small town love.
7. I have loved the Houston Astros...for as long as I can remember...but with Berkman settling in with the Cardinals...I'm controversially considering a switch.
8. I love baseball caps. Wearing them. Boys wearing them. Love.
9. I keep an old hymnal in my quiet/quality-time stack.
10. You've Got Mail and the complete Anne of Green Gables series have healing powers for me.
11. I like mismatched dishes, decorations, and people.
12. I love to write.
13. I would love to love to run.
14. I like to go to the movies by myself...not always...but occasionally.
15. I have such a soft spot for old things...people, books, southern gospel music, jewelry...I have an old soul :)
Day one complete!
Hope you're ringing in the new year beautifully!
What are some fun things about just you?