Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blog Challenge. Day One.: More than you wanted to know.

(Photo by the lovely Sarah of Fish Lips Photography)

15 things.
1. I graduated from Houston Baptist University in Dec. 2010 with my B.A. in English/Writing
2. I'm starting my Master's in Education at Texas A&M in January!
3. I'm emotionally torn between my love for my Nook and my addiction to the smell of books.
4. I'm making myself fill up at least half of the journals I own before I buy another...this could be hard. This could potentially save me a lot of money ;)
5. I have a new, sick obsession with my Keurig. It's red. It's beautiful. It may or may not have a name.
6. As much as I love the city...I'm a country girl at heart. Open spaces. Trees. Friendly people. Sleeping on trampolines all summer. Small town love.
7. I have loved the Houston Astros...for as long as I can remember...but with Berkman settling in with the Cardinals...I'm controversially considering a switch.
8. I love baseball caps. Wearing them. Boys wearing them. Love.
9. I keep an old hymnal in my quiet/quality-time stack.
10. You've Got Mail and the complete Anne of Green Gables series have healing powers for me.
11. I like mismatched dishes, decorations, and people.
12. I love to write.
13. I would love to love to run.
14. I like to go to the movies by myself...not always...but occasionally.
15. I have such a soft spot for old things...people, books, southern gospel music, jewelry...I have an old soul :)

Day one complete!
Hope you're ringing in the new year beautifully!
What are some fun things about just you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. #4 girl. got me on #4 :)

Kristen said...

What a great idea! I think I'm going to copy you!

Anonymous said...

please do!

Regan said...

I'm stealing this too! I'm going to try not to steal any of your answers even though #'s 9, 10, 13, 14, and 15 are true for me too. :-)

Laurie Ryan said...

Oh how I love your new blog. Perfect title! I'm inspired to seriously take up journaling again.
1. I'm having a love affair with my IPad.
2. Little Finnegan has redoubled the size of my heart.
3. Places In The Heart was the first book I actually hugged when I finished
4. I 'm in love with my new pj's
5. Loving on my grandchildren melts my heart
6. Our Keurig has revolutionized mornings here. Order your coffee on Amazon!
7. I love Christmas and the reason for the season
8. An organized house is my dream... May I borrow your Mom for a month?
9. To be continued