Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blog Challenge. Day Nine. Baby, take a bow.

Something I'm proud of in the past few days.

I'm proud of my nephew, Gideon. Who has the biggest heart and the best dance moves.
His heart of gold showed some serious love to a little boy at school this week...and this aunt's heart is so proud I could nearly bust.

I'm proud of me for forcing myself to be a logical thinker. Even when my natural self thinks anything but logically. I'll think emotionally next week, probably, but for now, a baby step is worth a bow.

How are you doing this week? Give yourself a little credit and brag some in the comments...go ahead, baby, take a bow ;)

2 comments:

Regan said...

Logical thinking is tough, especially when all those pesky emotions are vying for attention. You should be proud of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just found your blog. It's great! Good luck with grad school!