Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog Challenge. Day Six.: What's a superhero?

Not seriously. I know what superheroes are.

But I don't know who they are.

I've never been one to get into superheroes...or video games...I read books. Non-comic books.

In high school, a friend and I always said that our favorite superhero was Spiderman. Why you may ask?

Probably his crime-fighting vengeance or ability to climb walls or swing from skyscrapers, right?

Wrong.

Because Spiderman could kiss upside down.

Ridiculous.

Today, I'm throwing that away. I'm claiming that my favorite superhero is....

drumroll, please...

dun, duh, dun, DuuuUUUUUUun!!!

Bionic Bunny.

From Arthur....I went there.

The nerd that I am needed an equally nerdy superhero, and so I have found him. Oh, Bionic Bunny, where have you been all my life? (hehe *wink*)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahha. :)