Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blog Challenge. Day Twelve. What am I doing here?

My friend Becky, who if you've been reading this blog for any time at all, you already know, told me one day that I needed a blog. I love to write and I want to write. I am a writer (you can't tell me any different), so she insisted that I needed a blog.

And she was right.

Blogging gives me the opportunity to test out my writing and get some feedback. It also keeps me in the writing habit...which I could so dreadfully fall out of if I weren't careful.

So that's why I'm here. What about you? Why do you blog?

And just because I'm curious ;) why are you reading?
How did you find this blog?

I'll meet you in the comments! ;)

(and for anyone that cares....I'm almost to twenty job applications. I'm not crying yet...but it's coming.)

No comments: