Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Challenge. Day Twenty. Where do I begin?

And by where do I begin...I mean where do I begin explaining how utterly stupid this day of the challenge is.

Honestly.

"Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future."

Well, since he's single now, can I go with Ryan Reynolds?

Joke.

I'm not going to pretend like I don't have a box of letters to "Mr. Hannah", as my sister affectionately calls him, but they're for him. And not for you ;)

Really though, I don't know who he is...or if he is. And I don't need to worry about it right now. Or bore you with it :)

I will leave you with this though: one of my favorite quotes from one of my heroes Anne Shirley. I'll claim this for my someday, one day man ;)

"Well, I wouldn't marry anyone who was really wicked, but I think I'd like it if he could be wicked and wouldn't." 


*sigh*
Watch Anne of Green Gables...and the Sequel/Anne of Avonlea....and the Continuing Story. 
They're not by the books but they will change your life. 

3 comments:

Regan said...

It was an absurd challenge. I do think I'll be watching the Anne movies this weekend though.

I'm refusing to let myself go get the last book in the series off my bookshelf to read...it's my go-to emotional book and I'll end up crying until my eyes are swollen shut!

Anonymous said...

I love that Anne Shirley quote! And I agree with you - that prompt is kind of silly.

Natalie said...

Love Anne of Green Gables!